What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
- Your browser must accept cookies.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to manage cookies?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We are not responsible for personal information or account information stolen or accessed due to the failure of securing your device.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.)
- We will use your email address to contact you or help you reset your password.
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
- Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known.
- Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded, or shared.
- We do our best to avoid offensive ads. However, we are not responsible for any content in advertisements. If you find any ad not complying with our rules, please report it.
- By clicking a link and viewing an ad, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own actions on that website.